Safety comes first, but that doesn't mean style has to come last. DVF Customs is proud to offer our brand new, 5-Point Rallye Cage for your International Scout II. Designed to transform your Scout into a modern classic, our Rallye Cage has all the flair of an 80's T-Top while perfectly blending into the factory lines and look of your Scout II. Designed for added strength and safety, our Rallye Bars bolt directly to the windshield frame and main roll bar. Constructed from Mild Steel tubing for strength and rigidity, our Rallye Cage comes in a variety of configurations so you can buy exactly what you need.
Flexible Installation Options
Here at DVF Customs we understand our customer's needs aren't all the same so we offer our kit in multiple configurations to fit the exact needs of your project and budget. Our Roll Cages can be shipped powder coated and ready to install with no welding required to reduce your cost, or they can be shipped as bare metal so your local shop can weld it and powder coat it when you're ready.
Features and Specifications:
- Constructed from Mild Steel Tubing
- 2" OD 1 3/4" ID (1/8" Wall)
- Bases come pre-welded
- Pre-drilled front seatbelt mounting location
- Bare metal or satin black powder coat available
- Installation doesn't hinder factory hardtop trim panel
- Rear seatbelt brackets and complete Grade 8 hardware kit available as options
- Installation, Local Pick Up or Domestic Shipping all available (see below)
- Made right here in the USA
Shipping and Installation Notes:
- All bare metal roll cages are shipped with the main roll bad cut in two pieces to reduce shipping costs and will need to be welded. Please work with a qualified and experience welding technician to complete this job prior to attempting an installation.
- All black satin powder coated roll cages are shipped with the main roll bar in one piece which eliminates the need for welding the cage prior to installation, however this incurs an additional $100 in shipping charges due to the increased dimensions of the shipment.
- Local pickup is available at our shop in Van Nuys to eliminate shipping costs all together.
- Installation Services are also available, time permitting. Please contact us for quotes and scheduling.
- Each cage is made to order and lead time will vary due to order volumes and availability of materials.
Because of their intended usage, the manufacturer makes no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, oral or written, to purchasers of their products regarding performance, safety, fit, merchantability, or length of service. Purchasers are responsible for selection of proper goods and must rely on their own skill or judgement that such goods are suitable for purchasers’ application.
Please Note: Images are representative, not all product options shown.