It's important to properly Heat Shield your vehicle to protect your finish from hot components, and to prevent unwanted heat from invading your interior. Design Engineering Inc has your needs covered with this complete kit for your 1971-1980 International Scout II.
This kit includes 21 CNC cut pieces of heat shield for the exterior and engine bay of your vehicle. Also included is a sound barrier for the interior firewall of your vehicle, finished in a moisture-resistant faux-leather to prevent unwanted noises from entering your interior from the engine bay.
Easy to install thanks to their adhesive backing, this heat shield kit is an exact fit for your vehicle.
- Exterior Firewall and Inner Fender panels come in either Silver or Black finish. Select one option before purchasing.
- See photos 8 & 9 for comparisons of these materials and the specific panels in question.
- CNC Cut for precision accuracy and direct fit
- 10 mil dimpled aluminum face
- Protection for engine compartments
- Protection for painted body parts
- Comfortable interior at any temperature
- Hi-temp adhesive for a "do-it-once" install
- Extreme heat barrier - aluminum side should face the heat
- Only 3/16" thick
- Use as barrier to reflect and insulate from any heat source
Interior Firewall Sound Barrier
- Reduces noise from the Engine Bay
- Moisture Resistant
- Black Leather-Embossed Wear Surface
- 1971 International Scout II
- 1972 International Scout II
- 1973 International Scout II
- 1974 International Scout II
- 1975 International Scout II
- 1976 International Scout II
- 1977 International Scout II
- 1978 International Scout II
- 1979 International Scout II
- 1980 International Scout II