It's built like a tank. Literally.
Our friends at DVF Customs have been working on a new line of products designed to eliminate the middle man and provide you with upgrades that can be installed in your own driveway. Their new 30 Gallon Gas Tank is a bolt on solution for increasing your fuel capacity, and it comes finished in Satin Black with a sending unit already installed. This tank was designed to fit comfortably over the rear cross member of your Scout without any modifications, and it bolts directly to the frame without the use of cumbersome straps or J-Hooks. Their engineers showed careful considering for off-roading as well with the optimal departure angle of the tank, and the solid steel undercarriage that eliminates the need for skid plates.
These tanks can be configured for use with a Carburetor or EFI. Please select the appropriate option below. For EFI, we offer a Fuel Pump and Installation services if desired. Although installing a fuel pump is a job that many are willing and capable of, be prepared for a 3-4 hour job. We're happy to do the work for you though, and the Installation requires:
- Cutting a hole in the tank
- Cleaning out the debris
- Setting the correct depth of the pump
- Welding in the base plate
- Drilling 20 holes for the mounting plates
- Mounting the pump
- 30 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Constructed from Aluminized Mild Steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Bolt-On design that doesn't require any modifications to the vehicle
- Optimal departure angle and eliminates the need for a skid plate
- Can be setup for a Carburetor or Electronic Fuel Injection
- Sending Unit is included and installed (unit sends 75 OHMS on empty and 10 OHMS when the tank is full)
- Finished in Satin Black
- Fuel Pump and Installation Services available
Installation services are available at our partner shop, DVF Customs in Van Nuys, CA (schedule permitting). Please use the 'Contact Us' page to schedule installation services with DVF Customs.