These RetroBelt® lap belts for your classic vehicle feature attractive chrome plated aviation-style lift buckles and are available in 23 colors. Seat belts are available in both 60-inch and 75-inch lengths, and the webbing is color-matched to its stitching. Our seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Many vehicles manufactured prior to the late 1960’s were not equipped with seat belts. Adding seat belts is a wise investment in the safety of yourself and your family. Mounting hardware is available. Price is per each seat belt.
Features and Specifications:
- RetroBelt® seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards FMVSS 209 and FMVSS 302
- 23 colors to match the interior upholstery of your classic vehicle.
- Attractive classic chrome aviation-style lift buckle
- Buckle measures 2 ⅜ by 2 ½ inches
- Webbing measures 1 ⅞ inches wide
- Available in 60-inch and 75-inch webbing lengths. 90" Available in Black
- 60-inch belt measures 32-inches on the buckle side an 24-inches on the lap side
- 75-inch belt measures 48-inches on the buckle side and 24-inches on the lap side
- 90-inch belt measures 45-inches on the buckle side and 45-inches on the lap side.
- Chrome seat belt ends
- Mounting hardware is available
- Economical solution to your seat belt needs
- Price is per each seat belt
- Learn more about Seat Belt Fitment
- These seat belts are not designed to work with vehicles that have electric seat belt warning systems.
- Made in Taiwan