This High Flow, In Tank Fuel Pump is a safe, modern replacement for mechanical fuel pumps or external electric fuel pumps. These electronic fuel pumps are submerged inside your gas tank which gives them easy access to the gasoline, and allows them to create positive pressure in your fuel lines which helps push the gasoline to your engine efficiently.
From a safety perspective, submerging the pump in your tank allows it to self cool, prevents it from running dry and burning up, and helps to prevent fires by eliminating vapor leak.
Capable of supporting up to 630 Horsepower, these fuel pumps are a great option for any LS swapped Scout, which is why we use them on our builds.
- Fuel Pump Type: Electric In-tank
- Flow Rate: 67 gph/255 lph
- Fuel Pressure (psi): 100 psi
- Fuel Pump Voltage: 12 V
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Included: No
- Sending Unit Included: No
- Fuel Pump Inlet Size: 1/4 in. NPT
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Inlet Attachment: Female threads
- Fuel Pump Outlet Size: 1/4 in. NPT
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Attachment: Female threads
- Pulley Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Notes: High flow fuel pump; supports up to 630 hp. For tanks that are a minimum of 6 in. deep and a maximum of 10.5 in. deep for proper installation